SEARCH THIS BLOG

AD | TOY

I've gotta admit it. When I first saw Chiara Ferragni wearing this Barbie, plastic, bubble gum pink stuff I thought it was ridiculous. But the same came to my mind when I saw the Chanel clogs, the Isabel Marant platform sneakers or even monochromatic plain dresses a long time ago, I'm afraid. 

The beau Isabeli Fontana is shot by Steven Meisel for Moschino TOY fragrance campaign. As an advertising creative, I find the ad thrilling. Using filters isn't a very appealing resource as a first-line option. Nevertheless, in this Barbie bubble gum pink context, the pink filter recalls the whole runway collection in case someone missed it. I couldn't have done it any better.

Ps. Brava Pat McGrath!


XO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Let me know what you think, please ☺ I always read every comment