SEARCH THIS BLOG

ADS| Chanel SS15

Whatever Karl touches turns into gold. Gisele Bundchen looks gorgeous in the latest Chanel SS15 ad pictures shot by Mr. Lagerfeld. Even if I still see Gisele more as a Balenciaga girl rather than a Chanel girl, she brings a level of elegance to these black and white images (there is nothing I enjoy more than b&w, you know). 
Some people claim that b&w fits properly since the color of the clothes are horrendous.
Loving the sets and the mood! - as I did with the previous boxing ring themed campaign. Plus, the balance of weight in every single photograph's simply perfect. What do you think?









XO

3 comentarios:

  1. Amazing, chanel is always chanel

    http://teryskills.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome editorial! I really love these pictures!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ResponderEliminar
  3. amazing pictures! I love location, Gisele and Chanel !!!!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar

Let me know what you think, please ☺ I always read every comment